Tuesday, 05 13, 2014
Kentucky River Authority Meets May 14
FRANKFORT, Ky. – (May 13, 2014) – The Kentucky River Authority will hold meeting No. 171 at
1 p.m. Wednesday. The meeting will be held at the High Bridge Pavilion, 4865 High Bridge Road, Wilmore, Kentucky.
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes
4. Presentation and Consideration for Renewal of USGS Agreement
5. Presentation and Consideration for Renewal of UK Contract
6. Presentation of Funding Expenditures of Blue Grass Water Supply Consortium
7. Presentation and Consideration for Renewal of Staffmark Contract
8. Consideration of State Sponsorship of 2014 River Sweep
9. Engineer’s Report
10. Executive Director’s Report
11. Chairperson’s Report
The Kentucky River Authority will maintain and manage water resources of the Kentucky River Basin to provide a clean and reliable water supply for the citizens of the Basin. The Kentucky River Authority will provide leadership and a common forum for all stakeholders of the Kentucky River Basin in order to promote the highest and best uses of the water resources of the Kentucky River Basin.