Friday, 10 11, 2013
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Governor Steve Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Gov. Beshear has reappointed Michael W. Alvey, of Owensboro, as chairman of the Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Board. The order is effective Jan. 5, 2014.
- Michael W. Alvey, of Owensboro, shall serve for a term expiring Jan. 4, 2018.
Gov. Beshear has appointed J. Gregory Allen as an administrative law judge in the Department of Workers Claims, to replace Allison E. Jones, who resigned. Allen shall serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending Dec. 31, 2015.
- J. Gregory Allen, of Allen, is an attorney with Riley & Allen P.S.C.
Gov. Beshear has appointed R. Roland Case as an administrative law judge in the Department of Workers Claims, to serve for a term expiring Dec. 31, 2017. This order is effective Jan. 1, 2014.
- R. Roland Case, of Pikeville, is an attorney with Case Law Office.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed the following administrative law judges in the Department of Workers Claims, effective Jan. 1, 2014, to serve for terms expiring Dec. 31, 2017.
- J. Landon Overfield, of Henderson
- John B. Coleman, of Pikeville
- Robert L. Swisher, of Lexington
- Jeanie Owen Miller, of Owensboro.