Monday, 03 04, 2013
Division of Surplus Property Holds Spot Bid Sale March 6
FRANKFORT, Ky. – (March 4, 2013) – The Kentucky Division of Surplus Property will hold a spot bid sale for general merchandise March 6, 2013, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. The sale, similar to a “silent auction,” will be at the division’s main warehouse in Frankfort, 999 Chenault Road.
Anyone interested in attending and participating can register the day of the sale beginning at 8 a.m. Participants will receive a numbered bidding sheet on which to submit bids by 1 p.m. Once all bids are turned in, the award of each item will go to the highest bidder.
Following is a partial listing of sale items:
• Furniture (chairs, couches, office furniture)
• Lamps and light fixtures
• Miscellaneous office equipment/accessories
• Lab equipment, dental chair
• Tools (drill press, saws pallet jack)
• Vending machines
• Miscellaneous items (multitools, knives, clothes, toys, utensils)
• Vehicles (salvage)
For more payment information and list of sale items, go to http://finance.ky.gov/services/surplus/Pages/publicauctions.aspx.