Friday, 07 19, 2013
(FRANKFORT, Ky.)— “Valued Research from Kentucky’s Postsecondary Institutions” will be presented at the Chamber Business Summit and Annual Meeting on Monday, July 22 at 3:45 p.m. at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. The two-day event will bring together hundreds of business leaders from all regions of Kentucky.
· John Anthony, Ph.D., Hubbard Professor of Chemistry, University of Kentucky
· Michael C. Henson, Ph.D., Professor, Associate Vice President for Research & Dean of the Graduate School, Morehead State University
· Kris Kimel, President, Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation
· Robert L. King, President, Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
· Eugene B. Krentsel, Ph.D., Associate Vice President of Research & Innovation, University of Louisville
We believe in the transformative power of postsecondary education. Stronger by Degrees, the new strategic agenda for Kentucky’s colleges and universities and adult basic education, is powering a stronger Kentucky economy and improving the lives of Kentuckians. To learn more about Stronger by Degrees, visit http://cpe.ky.gov/strongerbydegrees. Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/CPENews