FRANKFORT, Ky. (March 27, 2013) Adult Kentuckians who are interested in taking college classes may be eligible for a Go Higher Grant administered by the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority (KHEAA).

Go Higher Grants are available to adults age 24 or older who are enrolled less than half-time at a participating Kentucky college or university. Applicants must show financial need and must be U.S. citizens, nationals or permanent residents. They must also be seeking their first undergraduate degree.

The maximum award amount is $1,000.

To be considered for a grant, students must complete a Go Higher Grant application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Grant applications are available at www.kheaa.com. The FAFSA may be submitted online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.

KHEAA is the agency that administers state grant, scholarship and savings programs and provides free college and financial aid planning publications to Kentuckians.

To learn how to plan and prepare for higher education, visit www.gotocollege.ky.gov. For more information about Kentucky scholarships and grants, visit www.kheaa.com; write KHEAA, P.O. Box 798, Frankfort, KY 40602; or call (800) 928-8926, ext. 6-7372.




About & Help


Kentucky Unbridled Spirit Logo

© 2015 Commonwealth of Kentucky. All rights reserved.


Back to Top