Friday, 08 31, 2012
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Gov. Steve Beshear has made the following appointment to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Gov. Beshear has appointed Neil Allan Howard to the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission to serve for a term expiring July 1, 2015.
- Neil Allan Howard, of Lexington, is manager of Gainesway Farm. The appointment replaces Tom Ludt, whose term has expired.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed the following members to the commission to serve for terms expiring July 1, 2015:
- Allan Wade Houston Sr., of Prospect, is executive vice president at Houston-Johnson Inc.
- Alan J. Leavitt, of Lexington, is a horse breeder.
- Foster Harold Northrop, of Crestwood, is a veterinarian at Cheney & Northrop D.V.M. P.A.
- Elizabeth S. Lavin, of Goshen, is the owner of Longfield Farm.