Contact: Woody Maglinger
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 26, 2017) – Gov. Matt Bevin today made the following appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions:
Danny Ray Kelly, Orris Edward Hayes, Roy H. Toney, Oscar Barton Davidson and Kevin Robert Moses have been appointed to the Kentucky Water Well Certification Board.
- Danny Ray Kelly, of Clinton, owns Kelly Well Drilling. Kelly will represent the rotary tool drilling method. He shall serve for a term expiring August 16, 2019.
- Orris Edward Hayes, of Betsy Layne, is a self-employed drilling contractor. Hayes will represent the cable tool drilling method. He shall serve for a term expiring August 16, 2019.
- Roy H. Toney, of Lawrenceburg, is retired. Toney will represent the public at-large. He shall serve for a term expiring August 16, 2019.
- Oscar Barton Davidson, of Richmond, is a hydrogeologist at the Kentucky Geological Survey (University of Kentucky). Davidson will represent hydrogeologists or hydrologists from the Kentucky Geological Survey. He shall serve for a term expiring August 16, 2019.
- Kevin Robert Moses, of Gray, is the owner of Moses Drilling Company, LLC. Moses will represent cable tool and rotary tool drilling methods. He shall serve for a term expiring August 16, 2019.
The Kentucky Water Well Certification Board recommends to the Secretary of the Energy and Environment Cabinet administrative regulations to govern examinations and can suggest hearings to suspend, revoke or deny a certificate.
William R. Adams II and Bradford Martin Fine have been appointed to the State Board of Podiatry.
- William R. Adams II, of Paducah, is a podiatrist. He shall serve for a term expiring June 30, 2020.
- Bradford Martin Fine, of Lexington, is a podiatrist. He shall serve for a term expiring June 30, 2020.
The State Board of Podiatry consists of five gubernatorial appointees. The Board regulates and controls the licensing and conduct of podiatrists within Kentucky.