Contact: Woody Maglinger
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 1, 2017) – Gov. Matt Bevin has made the following appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions:
Timothy Ray House and Sundeep Dronawat have been appointed to the Jefferson Community and Technical College Board of Directors.
- Timothy Ray House, of Frankfort, is Deputy Commissioner for the Kentucky Department of Housing, Building and Construction. He will serve for a term expiring Dec. 19, 2022.
- Dr. Sundeep Dronawat, of Prospect, is an entrepreneur. He will serve for a term expiring Dec. 19, 2022.
The Jefferson Community and Technical College, located in Louisville, is one of 16 two-year, open-admissions institutions of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS).
Dior Cotten, Sallie Lanham and Andrea Rudloff have been appointed to the Kentucky Arts Council.
- Dior Cotten, of Louisville, is a strategic consultant for Humana. She will serve for a term expiring Nov. 18, 2021.
- Sallie Lanham, of Frankfort, is a professional artist and educator. She will serve for a term expiring Nov. 18, 2021.
- Andrea Rudloff, of Bowling Green, is a professional artist and facilitator. She will serve for a term expiring Nov. 18, 2021.
The Kentucky Arts Council develops and promotes a broadly conceived state policy of support for the arts in Kentucky.