Contact: Woody Maglinger
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 11, 2017) – Gov. Matt Bevin has made the following appointments to Kentucky Boards and Commissions:
Deborah Craft, Bobby McCool, Howard Roberts and Charles Arnett have been appointed to the Big Sandy Community & Technical College Board of Directors.
- Deborah Craft, of Paintsville, is a retired special education teacher. She will serve for a term expiring Dec. 9, 2022.
- Bobby McCool, of Van Lear, is director of the Paintsville/Johnson County Chamber of Commerce. He will serve for a term expiring Dec. 9, 2023.
- Dr. Howard Roberts, of Pikeville, is Dean of the Coleman College of Business at the University of Pikeville. He will serve for a term expiring Dec. 9, 2023.
- Dr. Charles Arnett, of Prestonsburg, is a physician with the Floyd County Health Department. He will serve for a term expiring Dec. 9, 2023.
Big Sandy Community & Technical College, located in Prestonsburg, is one of 16 two-year, open-admissions institutions of the Kentucky Community & Technical College System (KCTCS).
Edward Dobrzykowski Jr. has been appointed to the State Board of Physical Therapy.
- Dr. Edward Dobrzykowski Jr., of Florence, is a physical therapist and director of system rehabilitation services for St. Elizabeth Healthcare. He will represent physical therapists and serve for a term expiring Dec. 3, 2021.
The State Board of Physical Therapy ensures that licensure qualifications and standards are met and that appropriate disciplinary action is taken when violations of the Practice Act occur in the Commonwealth.