- Adoption Benefits for State Employees
State employees can be reimbursed for a portion of the direct costs incurred in the adoption process.
- Adoption Information
The Adoption Services Branch is responsible for program oversight and planning in the area of adoption services. Visit this website to learn more about adopting a child in the Commonwealth.
- Apply and Search for State Employment
The Kentucky Personnel Cabinet offers a comprehensive source for finding employment with the state.
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Technology News
View 'Techlines' from the Governor's Office for Technology.
- Commonwealth Office of Technology
Our goal is to make state government more streamlined, efficient and accessible and it is the key element in electronic government.
- Customer Resource Center
The Customer Resource Center provides Help Desk support, training, and process improvement services for state employees in administrative services and for vendors who do business with the Commonwealth.
- Emergency Procedures for Employees By Building
View important emergency procedures for state government employees.
- Employee Benefits
A comprehensive list of benefits for state employees.
- Employees' Reimbursement for Travel
View the statute relating to state employee travel reimbursement.
- eProcurement-State Bid Opportunities
Browse existing opportunities to do business with the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Facilities Management Services
The Department for Facilities Management is responsible for the management and administration of the Commonwealth's capital construction program, real property acquisition, disposition and leasing program, and daily operation of state-owned office buildings and other assigned state properties.
- General Information About Being a State Employee
General information and a link to the State Employee Handbook
- Government Records Management Assistance - KDLA
The Records Management Services at KDLA can help organizations decide which records to keep and which ones to destroy in accordance with Kentucky statute KRS 171.410.
- Job, Health, Money, and Worklife Information for State Employee
A quick overview of State employee benefits
- Kentucky Employee Mediation Program (KEMP)
KEMP was established as a way for employees to solve problems with another employee or with a supervisor.
- Kentucky Employees' Health Plan
The Kentucky Employees' Health Plan (KEHP) is a self-insured program providing health insurance benefits to the employees and retirees of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, as well as local school boards, local health departments and other quasi governmental agencies.
- Leaving State Government
These laws are intended to promote public confidence in the integrity of state government and to declare as public policy the idea that state employees should view their work as a public trust and not a way to obtain certain private benefits.
- New Vendor Registration
Enter your vendor profile information on this page.
- Personnel Cabinet
The Personnel Cabinet provides services, human resources management and improved administration in the recruitment and retention of a competent workforce.
- Printing and Forms Management
Electronic forms and printing services for the state.
- Services to State Government Workers - KDLA
The Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives offers not only services to the general public and the public library system, but also specialized services just for Kentucky state government employees.
- State Career Opportunities
Access links concerning merit and non-merit jobs, testing procedures, and more.
- State Employee Annual Leave Information
Find information on taking annual leave and on leave accruals.
- State Employee Educational Achievement Award
On the 16th of a month, an appointing authority may grant a five (5) percent increase to an employee's base salary based on educational achievement.
- State Employee Family and Medical Leave Information
As a result of the federal FMLA, Kentucky State Government has enhanced some of your benefits as State employees.
- State Employee Handbook
This handbook is not a contract nor do the statements contained in it have the force of law.
- State Employee Pay System Information
Learn how the pay system works.
- State Employee Phone Directory
The Kentucky Phone Directory allows you to search for a state employee by name or by department.
- State Employee Sick Leave Information
Learn about sick leave accrual and use.
- State Employee Suggestion System
An incentive program designed to encourage employees to participate in good management by sharing their ideas on improving the productivity and the services offered by our state.
- State Employee Travel Regulations
It is important that you know in advance whether or not a cost will be reimbursable.
- State Employee Unemployment Insurance
If you are terminated without cause or laid off, you may be eligible to file for unemployment insurance benefits.
- State Government Employee Forms
Download all electronic forms applicable to state employment
- State Government Policies
- State Government Procurement
Kentucky eProcurement System
- State Holidays
In accordance with KRS 18A.190, KRS 2.190, and KRS 2.110, State offices shall be closed and state employees shall be given a holiday on the dates listed here.
- The Kentucky Division of Social Security
Click here for the state Social Security Administrator for Kentucky's public employers and employees.
- Travel Information
Rules on traveling, forms and other general information for state employees.